· My leadership style can be summed up by my willingness to facilitate excitement in bringing new ideas and working with current directions of best practices. Academic technology is a vast and changing field with unique service, management, and leadership challenges. I embrace this with enthusiasm.
· I strive to manage people so they are empowered, listening carefully to their feedback and ideas, respecting and trusting people I work with as professionals.
· I promote and facilitate the integration of technology as it fits the mission of the school through planning, programming, training, and consulting.
· I strive to explore and implement the sharing of information electronically both locally and globally.
· Above all, I maintain my sense of humor!
· As a computer teacher and technology integrator for the past ten years I am committed to inspiring student learning and creativity.
· In this rapidly changing world, my focus is to become a co-learner with my students and yet help them develop their technology skills.
· Together with the leadership of the school I seek to develop a vision of technology infusion, which includes networking to facilitate students in responsible communication locally and globally.
· Today’s students communicate in an online social world and they need leadership to be effective in this realm. My studies, teaching, and the independent work in my academic career has put me in a unique position to work with today’s students.
· It is my hope that I can use my own enthusiasm to inspire my students to achieve their technology goals, and become lifelong learners in this.